<< Back to the main page
Visions and Dreams
Cross-Curricular Literacy Workshop
Developed as part of the new literacy framework to support a whole unit of work. We can supply images and resources for preparatory and follow-up work at school.
Explore three great Bible stories told in the gorgeous windows in the Cathedral and Stained Glass Museum.
- Moses: visions and dreams
- Joseph and his coat of many colours
- John the Baptist and Salome's dance
- Then: Re-enact Herod's feast and Salome's dance.
- Meet a medieval monk to learn about stained glass.
- Paint a stained glass panel to take home.
If you would like further information on education in the Stained Glass Museum contact us.