<< Back to the main page
New for National Science Week, special hands-on science and art days exploring colour and light in glorious stained glass. For KS2.
- How is stained glass made? Discover fascinating science and amazing artistry with Theophilus the medieval monk.
- Investigate light using mirrors & light boxes
- Be a colour detective & find out what makes colour using colour filters.
- Glass code breaker: learn about reversible and irreversible reactions in glass-making.
- Create your own stained glass panel to take home. Or
- Make a kaleidoscope!
Links to Science Units 1D, 3C, 3F, 6D, 6F
If you would like further information on education in the Stained Glass Museum contact us.